GO TO FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST INFO ON EATONI
Please join our Lunate users group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/375831415920148/
and/or our N'ko products user group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EatoniNko/
to give feedback, ask questions, discuss anything related to our consumer products.
- Lunate, the keyboard for smart watches, released as part of a messaging app for iOS. (January 13, 2015)
- Sèbèngbè, the comprehensive messaging app for N'ko script released to the app store. (June 15, 2014)
- The Human Calculator for iOS released on Apple iTunes and along with the Eatoni Calculator their various versions cover over 160 languages/scripts, including endangered or even constructed languages. (April 4, 2014)
- Triage for iOS released on Apple iTunes. Because email on your phone should be easier. (May 16, 2012)
- Eatoni awarded Innovation Prize from the N'ko Academy in December, at conference in Conakry, Guinea. [In French] (Jan 6, 2012)
- In her New York Times Sunday Magazine article, Tina Rosenberg discusses an Eatoni contribution to the support of indigenous languages, TwTool N'ko. (Dec 11, 2011)
- TwTool N'ko in the news in Mali. [Video In French] (Oct 19, 2011)
- TwTool N'ko for iOS released on Apple iTunes. Eatoni's Twitter app now with support for Manding languages. (Jul 07, 2011)
- TwTool for iOS released on Apple iTunes. A showcase of Eatoni's text entry with 8 different keyboards to choose from, and the best Twitter app. (Feb 09, 2011)
- WPM for iOS released on Apple iTunes. Measure your typing speed on your iPhone or iPad. (Dec 29, 2010)
- Iridium 9555 Satellite Phones now include Eatoni's LetterWise predictive text entry. (May 12, 2009)
- Get the smsTool: the Symbian SMS client with the fastest and easiest text entry system in the world! (Jan 12, 2009)
- Visit our redesigned Languages page, featuring windows demos and info for hundreds of languages. (Apr 16, 2008)
More Eatoni News...
The simplest predictive text entry system in the world. Already available in over 20 million DECT phones worldwide.
Advanced word-based predictive text entry.
The Eatoni series of reduced QWERTY keyboards for mobile devices.